Bio Fertilizer Combo
Effaa's Bio-Fertilizer Combo is an unique formulation made of Azospirillum Sp. – Nitrogen fixing bacteria, Bacillus megaterium phosphate solublizing Microorganism (PSM) & Frateuria aurentia - Potash mobilizing bacteria
Mode of Action :
- The bacteria Azospirillum is known to fix considerable quantity of Nitrogen in the range of 20 - 40Kg of Nitrogen/Ha in the rhizosphere in non-leguminous crops.
- The efficiency of Azospirillum as a Biofertilizer has increased because of its ability to induce abundant roots in the plants even in upland conditions.
- Considerable quantity of conventional nitrogen fertilizer can be reduced by the use of Azospirillum.
- One of characteristics of Azospirillum is its ability to reduce nitrate and denitrify.
- Azospirillum synthesize considerable amount of biologically active substances like Vitamins, nicotinic acid, indole acid and gibberellins.
- All these hormones helps plants in better germination, early emergence and better root development.
- The most impotant aspect of the phosphorous cycle are microbial mineralization, solublization and mobilization, besides chemical fixation of phosphorous in the soil.
- The mineralization of organic phosphorous which is left over in the soil after harvesting or added as plant or animal residues to soil, takes place through enzymatic activity of Bacillus megaerium.
- Bacillus megaterium play an important role in converting insoluble phosphatic compound such as rock phosphate, bone meal and particularly the chemically fixed soil phosphorous into available form.
- Produces organic acids such as malic, succinic, fumaric, citric and tartaric acid which hastens the maturity and thereby increases the ratio of straw to grain as well as the total yield.
- This Potash Mobilizing bacteria was isolated from banana rhizosphere which has the ability to mobilize the elementary or mixtrure of potassium which can be easily absorbed by plants.
- The scarcely available or the fixed potassium in the soil is only slightly soluble and comprises 90% to 98% of the total potassium available in the soil, the bacteria mobilizes the insoluble potassium in the soil.
- Generally potassium is a key factor in the assimilation of Carbon-dioxide by the plants and plants supplied with required potassium synthesize more Carbohydrates.
Benefits of using Effaa's Bio-Fertilizer Combo:
- Improves soil properties and sustains soil fertility.
- Encourages early root development.
- Stimulates growth and produces green color characteristics of a healthy plant.
- Helps rapid cell development in plants and consequently increases resistances towards diseases.
- Encourages plumpness and succulence of fruits and grains and increases protein percentage.
- Increases micro-nutrients uptake in the soil like Fe, Zn, Cu, Mn, Mg, Bo, Mo, etc.
- The mobilizing power is so high that it can save upto 50-60% of the chemical potassium fertilizer.
- Increases the number of tillers.
- Increase in Panicle length and synchronization of flowering.
Microbial count :
1 X 10 9 CFU / ml(Min) of the liquid of each of the bacteria.
Target Crops :
All types of vegetables & leafy vegetable plants, fruit plants, sesame, mustard, sugarcane, rice, beans, pulses and cereals, cotton, tobacco, flower crops, coffee, tea, eucalyptus, oil palm, maize, sorghum and ornamental plants.
Seed treatment :
- Prepare a solution by mixing 25ml of Effaa's Bio-Fertilizer Combo with 100ml of water. Mix this solution with 1 Kg of seeds.
- Mix well and leave for atleast 3 hours, then dry the seeds and use for sowing.
Root treatment :
- Prepare a solution by mixing 100ml of Effaa's Bio-Fertilizer Combo with 1 liter of water in a clean container and leave the solution for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours dip the roots of the baby plants for 30 minutes and then do the planting.
Soil fertigation :
- Mix Effaa's Bio-Fertilizer Combo with water at the rate of 2ml per 1 liter of water (1 liter in 500 liters of water) and add 50 grams of yeast/100 gm per 100 liters of water.
- Keep the Effaa's Bio-Fertilizer Combo mix for atleast 6 hours and then use for application. Drench the soil on the furrows before sowing or planting.
- In case of orchards after harvest is completed and mulching & pruning for the new season is finished.
Foliar spray :
- Mix Effaa's Bio-Fertilizer Combo with water at the rate of 2ml per 1 liter of water (1 liter in 500 liters of water) and add 50 grams of yeast/ 100 gm jaggery per 100 liters of water.
- Keep Effaa's Bio-Fertilizer Combo the mix for atleast 6 hours and then use for application.
- Spray evenly on the foliage and also on the soil around the root zone.
- This first spray should be done within 15 days after planting / sowing. The spray can be repeated for 1 or 2 more times with an interval of 45 days, depending crop cycle.
Drip irrigation :
- Prepare a solution of mixing 2 liters of the Effaa's Bio-Fertilizer Combo product in 20 liters of water and add 1 gram of yeast/1 gm jaggery per 1 liter of water.
- Then mix or inject this solution into the irrigation system at the rate of 5 liters per 1000 liters of water.
- Follow the application timings as mentioned above.
The application mentioned are a general recommendation but the application timings can vary according to each crop and also according to the emergence of disease or pest or insects in the soil and plants.
2 liters per hectare per application. The dosage may vary according the soil & crop conditions and also according to the emergence and severity of disease or pest or insects in the soil and plants.
- Effaa's Bio-Fertilizer Combo is not compatible with any other Chemical fungicides or pesticides.
- Effaa's Bio-Fertilizer Combo is compatible with bio-fungicides, bio-pesticides and other natural plant extracts like seaweed or aloe vera.
Shelf life :
2 years, when stored in well ventilated, cool and dry place at temperatures not exceeding 300° C.
- Do not mix with Chemical fertilizers or chemical fungicides or pesticides or weedicides or herbicides.
- An interval 10 days is required between application of Bio-fertilizers and Chemical fertilizers or fungicides or pesticides.
- Effaa's Bio-Fertilizer Combo should be used fully, once the container is opened. Otherwise closed air tight and stored in a refrigerator or in temperatures below 5° C.