EFFAA with an expertise in this domain, is able to offer our valued customers a premium grade Organic Protein Powder. The powder is formulated using short-chained peptides as well as non-essential amino acids. These compounds are used as cattle feeds as these help the animals to gain weight and ensure normal growth. Being soluble in water, the Effaa's Organic Protein Powder can be fed in powder and liquid form.
Protein digest is a spray dried powder containing mixture of various essential as well as non-essential amino acids, & short-chained peptides. This power is called Protein Hydrolysate or Hydrolysed Proteins. Protein is required for the normal growth of animals. It is easily absorbed by the animal. It a source of organic nitrogen in the form of essential amino acids or other nitrogenous compounds It is useful in weight gain in beef production. Higher Protein supplement found to be essential during gestation & lactation period.
Protein Digest is derived through Biotechnology (control hydrolysis) process which consists of Amino acids, Electrolytes, Bio available calcium, Essential Enzymes, carbohydrates, Essential Minerals and Vitamins in unique nature of water soluble condition. This powder & liquid form feed supplement is easy to handle and free from toxins.
Our product range of Effaa's protein digest include:
- Effaa's Protein Digest H Pro (Soluble Protein Concentrate with Protein 75-80%) Powder
- Effaa's Protein Digest M Pro (Soluble Protein Concentrate with Protein 55-60%) Powder
- Effaa's Protein Digest M Pro (Partially Digested Protein Concentrate with Protein 55-60%) Powder
- Effaa's Protein Digest L Pro (Protein Concentrate with Protein 40%) Liquid
- Effaa's Protein Digest L Pro (Protein Concentrate with Protein 30%) Liquid
- Effaa's Protein Digest L Pro (Protein Concentrate with Protein 20%) Liquid
Effaa's Protein Digest is spray dried, 100% soluble powder, contains free amino acids and having excellent palatability.
- High digestibility due to efficient elimination of anti nutritional factors & toxins.
- High biological value of protein, due to a well-balanced of bound & free amino acid composition.
- Excellent source of free amino acids, like Lysine, Methonine & short chained peptides.
- Improves growth rate and meat quality, milk production.
- Stimulates feed intake & improves the diet digestibility.
- Highly digestible & concentrated form of protein reduces the cost of feed formulation.
- Improve the metabolic activities of the animals.
- Improves productive parameters & health of animal.
- Better feed conversion ratio, better growth rate, and better meat quality.
- Correct the protein deficiency syndrome like lower appetite, weight loss, poor growth, depressed reproductive performance, reduced milk production etc.
- Uniform quality and extended shelf-life.
- Potent, nutrient, safe & non-Toxic product.
- Increase production of Eggs and Weight gain, Aquaculture (Weight, Color & Health).