EFFAA`S Vitagold Amino Acid Combo
Effaa's Vitagold Amino Acid Combo is made of amino acids chelated
with compound micro-nutrients.
Mode of Action:
- Effaa's Vitagold Amino Acid Combo is a Protein Hydrolysate (Amino
acids) chelated with micro nutrients contains organic nitrogen along with
micronutrients in chelated form.
- EFFAA'S AMINO ACID COMBO (L) is Ecologically produced from
Soyabean protein suitably transformed by a specially developed industrial
process employing fermentation in presence of enzymes in a controlled
environment in order to get L-amino acids which can be assimilated by
plants very easily than DL amino acids produced by conventional hydrolysis
- It is a fast acting Bio-nutritional and Organic Trace Elements. It is a Mineral
Deficiency Corrector derived from Bio-complexing of Minerals with
enzymatically processed L-amino acids.
- Plants absorb the Hydrolysed Protein along with metal ions quickly & easily.
- Digested proteins has a chelating effect on micronutrients. When applied together
with micronutrients, the absorption and transportation of micronutrients inside the plant
is easier. This effect is due to the chelating action and the effect of cell membrane permeability.
- L - Glycine & L - Glutamic acid are known to be very effective chelating agents. This is present in Organic
- The Hydrolysed Protein Metal Chelates contain all essential amino acids & micronutrients, which are precursors
of Phytohormones & other growth substances. It accelerates the Metabolic & Physiological activity of plant.
- The application of Protein – Metal Chelates before, during and after the stress conditions supplies the plants with
Amino Acids & Micronutrients which are directly related to stress physiology and thus has a preventing &
- It is not only useful in correcting the Mineral deficiencies in crop but also provide bio nutritional support in easily
assimiable form in their critical stages of growth. Mineral Nutrients in such form are required in very small dosages
as compared to the Inorganic form.
Benefits of using Effaa's Vitagold Amino Acid Combo :
- Advanced and Homogeneous Ripening with more flavoured and fine fruits.
- Higher sugar content.
- Better fruit setting and reduction of fruitlets dropping.
- Treatment and prevention of the Chlorosis of any kind, in mixture with iron salts or chelates.
- Reduction, avoiding or even elimination of cold, frost and hail damages.
- Reduction and treatment of the virus and fungus diseases.
- Reduction of the drought effects, saline soils or other kind of water's deficiency or excess of negative effects
- is ecologically compatible recovering to the natural biogeochemical cycles otherwise polluting substances.
- Treated crops can be harvested even immediately after the treatment.
- No residue limits required.
- Appearance - A fine free flowing slightly
- Colour - Bluish green
- Nitrogen - 8.63%
- Protein (Amino acids) - 55%
- Iron - 2.5%
- Zinc - 3.0%
- Copper - 1%
- Manganese - 1%
- Boron - 0.5%
- Molybdenum - 0.1%
- Solubility - 100%
Target Crops :
All types of vegetables & leafy vegetables plants, fruit plants, cotton, sugarcane, rice, flower plants and ornamental plants.
Soil fertigation :
- Mix Effaa's Vitagold Amino Acid Combo with water at the rate of 2 grams per 1 liter of water (500 grams in 250 liters of water).
- Spray evenly on the furrow around the root zone..
- This first spray shall be done within 5 days after planting / sowing.
- In case of orchards first application 35 days after the pruning & preparing the soil and repeat for 1 or 2 more time with an interval of 21 days.
Foliar spray :
- Mix with water at the rate of 1.25 grams per 1 liter of water (500 grams in 400 liters of water).
- Spray evenly on the foliage and also on the soil around the root zone.
- This first spray shall be done 35 days after planting / sowing and repeat the spray for 1 or 2 more times with an interval of 21 days.
- In case of orchards first spray 35 days after the soil application of fertilizers and repeat for 1 or 2 more time with an interval of 21 days.
Drip irrigation :
- Prepare a solution of Effaa's Vitagold Amino Acid Combo by mixing 1 kg of the product in 20 liters of water.
- Then mix or inject Effaa's Vitagold Amino Acid Combo solution into the irrigation system at the rate of 5 liters per 1000 liters of water.
- Follow the application timings as mentioned above.
The application mentioned are a general recommendation but the application timings can vary according to each crop and also according to the emergence of disease or pest or insects in the soil and plants.
1 to 2 Kg of Effaa's Vitagold Amino Acid Combo per hectare per application. The dosage may vary according to the soil & crop conditions and also according to the emergence and severity of disease or pest or insects in the soil and plants.
Shelf life :
2 years, when stored in well ventilated, cool and dry place.
Effaa's Vitagold Amino Acid Combo is compatible with any other Chemical fungicides or pesticides.