EFFAA'S AMINO ACID COMBO (L)
EFFAA'S AMINO ACID COMBO (L) is an extremely effective product
made from Protein hydrolysate of soya (amino acids).
Mode of Action:
- EFFAA'S AMINO ACID COMBO (L) is a Naturally Sourced Bio
Nutritional Organic Bio-stimulant based on L-Amino Acids containing
- EFFAA'S AMINO ACID COMBO (L) is Ecologically produced from
Soyabean protein suitably transformed by a specially developed industrial
process employing fermentation in presence of enzymes in a controlled
environment in order to get L-amino acids which can be assimilated by
plants very easily than DL amino acids produced by conventional hydrolysis
- Most of the other products containing amino acids use traditional hydrolysis method
to yield amino acids in mixed DL form along with salts such as ammonium chloride where as our method
yields L-amino acids with almost nil salt contents.
- It is well known that amino acids present in L form are more bio available than DL form & hence required
in less quantity than DL form.
- These L-amino acids acts as better natural chelating agents than DL amino acids. In traditional hydrolysis
methods most part of amino acids are used in chelation of unwanted salts formed during the hydrolysis
such as ammonium chloride.
- Plants make proteins they need be synthesizing them from Amino Acids, which in turn, are produced by a
very complex bio-chemical process starting from elemental substances, nitrogen, carbon, oxygen, and
hydrogen. This process consumes biological and bio- chemical energy. EFFAA'S AMINO ACID COMBO (L)
gives the plants the Amino Acids and peptides they need and thus saving the biological energy of the plant.
- The use of Amino Acids in agriculture is environmentally safe and ecologically compatible because the raw
material are of natural origin.
- Final product is totally free from chemicals or other unfriendly or toxic substances.
- Composition and content are similar to the products used for Human as well as animal nutritional products.
- Amino acids are biocompatible and very quickly absorbed and metabolized by plants as well as soil micro flora.
Benefits of using EFFAA's AMINO ACID COMBO (L)
- Advanced and Homogeneous Ripening with more flavoured and fine fruits.
- Higher sugar content.
- Better fruit setting and reduction of fruitlets dropping.
- Treatment and prevention of the Chlorosis of any kind, in mixture with iron salts or chelates.
- Reduction, avoiding or even elimination of cold, frost and hail damages.
- Reduction and treatment of the virus and fungus diseases.
- Reduction of the drought effects, saline soils or other kind of water's deficiency or excess of negative effects
- is ecologically compatible recovering to the natural biogeochemical cycles otherwise polluting substances.
- Treated crops can be harvested even immediately after the treatment.
- No residue limits required.
- Appearance - Fine liquid
- Colour - Brown
- Nitrogen - 6%
- Protein (Amino acids) - 38-40%
- Organic carbon - 15 - 20%
- pH - 3.5 to 4.0
Target Crops :
All types of vegetables & leafy vegetables plants, fruit plants, orchards, sugarcane, rice, flower plants and ornamental plants.
Foliar spray :
- Mix EFFAA'S AMINO ACID COMBO (L) with water at the rate of 2ml per 1 liter of water (1 liter in 500 liters of water).
- Spray evenly on the foliage and also on the soil around the root zone.
- This first EFFAA'S AMINO ACID COMBO (L) spray shall be done between 15 to 20 days after planting / sowing and the spray can be repeated at an interval of 21 to 30 days.
- In case of orchards first spray 30 days after the soil application of fertilizers and the spray can be repeated at an interval of 21 to 30 days
Drip irrigation :
- Prepare a solution of mixing 2 liters of the EFFAA'S AMINO ACID COMBO (L) in 20 liters of water.
- Then mix or inject EFFAA'S AMINO ACID COMBO (L) solution into the irrigation system at the rate of 5 liters per 1000 liters of water.
- Follow the application timings as mentioned above.
The application mentioned are a general recommendation but the application timings can vary according to each crop and also according to the emergence of disease or pest or insects in the soil and plants.
1 to 2 liters EFFAA'S AMINO ACID COMBO (L) per hectare per application. The dosage may vary according the soil & crop conditions and also according to the emergence and severity of disease or pest or insects in the soil and plants
Shelf life :
2 years, when stored in well ventilated, cool and dry place.
EFFAA'S AMINO ACID COMBO (L) is compatible with any other products. Please conduct a flask test before using with any other products.